Biggins Law Group has more than a decade of proven experience recovering large sums of commissions owed, plus punitive damages, treble damages, attorney’s fees and more from principals in tough cases, such as:
- Contractual interference: $1.28 million jury verdict against a major manufacturer in the automotive industry for intentional interference with a sales rep’s commission contract
- Breach of Contract: $1.1 million settlement for a hardware sales rep whose principal cut him out after procuring a blanket purchase order. Commissions were awarded for the life of program.
- Quantum Meruit: $1 million jury verdict for a sales rep who introduced a buyer without first securing a contract for his commission. Verdict was reached based on the reasonable value of the services.
- Fraud: $260,000 jury verdict for commissions, plus $150,000 in punitive damages for sales rep
We have extensive experience counseling sales representatives on legal issues including the following:
- Breach of contract
- Contract preparation and negotiations
- Unlawful termination
- Territory disputes
- Unpaid commissions
- Disputes with customers
We have served clients with contract and commission disputes in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, and throughout California.
Contact Chad Biggins to discuss your case today for a free initial consultation.
With decades of combined experience, Biggins Law Group has developed and refined the creative and strategic legal skills necessary to manage even the most intricate of situations with successful results for their clients.
CHAD BIGGINS, ESQ.
THE COLONNADE (EAST TOWER)
3701 E. WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 410
LOS ANGELES, CA 90010
Get A Quote